The Present for Alexandra

Hello Alexandra,

there is a present for you.

💌

Gabi is reading a book about friendship and also playing and singing czech song for you “Malicka su”

📖🎼☕

Enjoy the little present

TEXT of Voice:

So, Hello Alexandra, now I am very surprised that you was playing on a playground on a wheel, it was so much fun and I can now read the book, Alexandra.

And It will be Lion and the mouse and after I can sing it some song but it will be in Czech and I can teach you also.

So, can I start? Yes, of course Gabi.

So, this is a story The Lion and the mouse.

So, the lion sleeps and the sun is shinning and the lion sleeps under the tree and the mouse came and she tickled his nose and Lion roared: „AAAaaaaaghhh…“. And he wakes up and the lion says: „Did you wake me!?“ And the mouse says: “YES“

And after mouse says: „Please don’t kill me!“ And lion don’t kill her like she wants. And mouse says: „I can help you some day!“, says mouse and the lion says: „Cha cha cha chaaaaa! No, you are too little to help anyone.!“ Says lion.

After lion catched to the trap and he says: „Help, help!“ Lion says. The mouse heard it and she says: „I can help you!“ and she goes to help him.

She nibbled the ropes and the lion was free and he says: „Thank You!“ Says the lion. And he says: „Also little friends can be good friends!“

The end of the story!

And now I will go to play you some song. Wait a minute I must have my keyboard and I can play, One two three…

„Maličká su, husy pasu, tancovala bych já, až se třásu, tancovala bych já až se třasu.“

So, I played you a song and big kiss for You and Bye Bye

Hasta Luego,

Monica